Salesforce Application Developer
Job Number: 800220101
Job Type: Full Time(FTE)
Candidate Type – USA Work Authorization
Job Location – Durham, NC: Raleigh, NC
accel bi client looking for a technical specialist to enhance and maintain Salesforce Provider Portal for the Emergency Child Carey Program. This portal will be used by providers who are accepting and providing childcare services for children of essential workers. The Senior Salesforce Application Developer is responsible for the overall development and product management of the Salesforce Provider Portal.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include compiling requirements for the Salesforce application to enable varied business functions, managing risks and issues associated with design choices, supporting definition of user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security), and identifying opportunities for application optimization, integration, redesign, or development. This role must exhibit the ability to design applications to support business processes and reporting requirements and be familiar with the Salesforce development environments and the options available to deploy applications and manage changes on the Lightning Platform. This role is also responsible for identifying production risks and areas for improvement, update and develop custom validations and/or code as needed based on business requirements, and support configuration updates to the Salesforce environment.
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification.
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant Certification.
- Experience using Salesforce Platform Community, Service Cloud, and Gov Cloud 4 Years
- Experience with Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL) 4 Years
- Experience using Shield and Lightning 7 Years
- Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and component-based architecture 7 Years
- Experience with requirements analysis and business process design. 7 Years
- Experience with developing Lightning components (Both Aura and LWC) 3 Years
- Experience with integration platform like MuleSoft or Boomi 2 Years