Senior Integration Engineer
Job Number: 800230426
Job Type: Full Time(FTE)
Candidate Type – USA Work Authorization
Job Location – Raleigh, NC
We are seeking a highly skilled Legacy Systems Specialist to join our team. The selected candidate will fill the role of Specialist on the State Automated Driver License System (SADLS). As a Specialist, you will be responsible for the analysis of complex legacy program modules, and coding and testing of new and existing modules for major modifications to legacy applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
Integration Solution Design and Implementation: Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and design effective integration solutions. Utilize IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE) and MuleSoft to develop and implement data interfaces and processing capabilities, ensuring seamless communication between systems and applications.
Requirements Gathering: Work closely with technical and business teams to gather integration requirements, ensuring a clear understanding of the data and processing needs. Translate these requirements into scalable and efficient integration solutions.
Support and Maintenance: Provide ongoing support for integration solutions, including troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise. Support go-live activities and post-implementation support, ensuring smooth operations and optimal system performance.
Documentation and Compliance: Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of integration designs, configurations, and workflows. Adhere to integration best practices, architecture principles, and compliance requirements.
Collaboration and Technical Expertise: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, testers, and business analysts, to ensure successful integration projects. Stay updated with the latest advancements in integration technologies and tools, providing technical expertise and guidance
- 7 years of experience in data modeling, OLAP design, and implementing APIs and ETL processes for data cleansing and refreshes.
- 5 years of experience with integration via web services, API, and ETL management.
- Strong hands-on design, development, and implementation experience with IBM IIB/ACE for a minimum of 5 years.
- In-depth technical experience and understanding of microservices architecture for at least 5 years.
- 7 years of hands-on experience building integration patterns, processes, and managing, deploying, and supporting APIs.
- 7 years of experience with Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience leveraging common frameworks such as message queuing, caching, complex mapping, branching, and parallel processing for a minimum of 7 years.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of data formats including JSON, XML, and Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width) for at least 7 years.
7 years of experience with troubleshooting and debugging integration solutions.
- 2 years of hands-on technical experience in developing and supporting solutions using MuleSoft.
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Anypoint Platform, Anypoint Studio.
- 2 years of experience in building integration flows, APIs, and connectors using
- MuleSoft technologies such as Mule Runtime, DataWeave, API Manager.
- 2 years of experience with the AWS cloud platform.