We at accel bi are committed to maintaining high-quality standards in delivering timely and cost-effective solutions to our customers by
- Continually improving efficiency & effectiveness of all processes
- Satisfying applicable requirements related to Information security.
- Maintaining information assets’ confidentiality, integrity, and availability by effectively implementing Integrated Management systems.
- Ensuring focus on risk and opportunities that can affect the quality of our services while striving to achieve customer delight.
Diversity at accel bi is expressed through management’s commitment to equality and the treatment of all individuals with respect.
‘accel bi’ is committed to developing a rich culture, a diverse workforce, and a healthy work environment in which every employee is treated fairly, is respected, and can contribute to the Company’s success while having the opportunity to achieve their full potential individuals.
Diversity at accel bi refers to all the characteristics that make individuals different from each other. It includes characteristics or factors such as religion, race, ethnic origin, language, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other potential factor of difference.
‘accel bi’ understands that the wide range of experiences and perspectives from such diversity promotes innovation and business success. Diversity management makes us creative, productive, responsive, competitive, and creates value for our shareholders.
This policy applies to all current employees of accel bi, including full-time and part-time, contractual, permanent, and temporary employees, and applies to job applicants.
Commitment From Accel BI
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. When accel bi selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability. Whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary, all employees will be treated fairly and with respect.
We are opposed to any form of illegal and unfair discrimination. Whether part-time, full-time or temporary, all employees will be treated fairly and with respect.
When accel bi selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be based on their skills, abilities, and merit.
accel bi is committed to:
- Create an environment where all team members’ differences and contributions are recognized and valued.
- Create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- Attract and retain a skilled and diverse workforce that best represents the talent available in the communities in which our assets are located, and our employees reside
- Ensure appropriate selection criteria based on diverse skills, experience, and perspectives are used when hiring new staff, including Board members. Job specifications, advertisements, application forms, and contracts will not contain direct or inferred discrimination.
- Ensure that applicants and employees of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply for and have a fair opportunity to be considered for all available roles.
- To the greatest extent possible, provide universal access to safe, inclusive, and accessible premises that allow everyone to participate and work to their full potential.
- Comply with equal opportunity and anti-discrimination legislation
- Not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, victimization, vilification, or harassment, and take disciplinary action against those who violate this policy.
- Provide training, development, and advancement opportunities for all staff based on merit.
- Wherever possible, ensure each gender represents the management team.
- Encourage anyone who feels they have been discriminated against to express their concerns so that we can take corrective action.
- Encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained.
- Ensure that all panels that accel bi organizes or participates on include representation of each gender to the greatest extent.
- Set measurable objectives for gender diversity which will be monitored and reviewed against the effectiveness of this policy and associated procedures.
- Monitor and report annually on diversity and inclusion performance commitments.
‘accel bi’ will inform all employees that an equality and diversity policy is in operation and that they are obligated to comply with its requirements and promote fairness in the workplace.
‘Accel BI’s equality and diversity policy are fully supported by senior management and its Board of Directors. Our policy will be monitored and reviewed annually to ensure equality and diversity are continually promoted in the workplace.
- All employees of accel bi have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times.
- All employees are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects inclusion during work, at work functions on or off the worksite, and all other company-sponsored and participative events.
- All employees must also attend and complete annual diversity awareness training to enhance their knowledge to fulfill this responsibility.
- Managers are responsible for understanding their role in promoting diversity, communicating, and implementing policies and procedures effectively, and working with staff to integrate the values of diversity into employment practices.
- Build a workforce that is provided with opportunities to develop skills and experience for career advancement, learning, and development.
- Executive management will lead and approve policy reviews, revise as appropriate, and monitor data collected.
Compliance, training, Review, and Breach
- All directors, officers, and employees are responsible for complying with the Company’s diversity policy and reporting violations or alleged violations according to that policy.
- Managers and staff will receive the resources, training, and support necessary to implement this policy.
- This policy will be reviewed on an ongoing basis to reflect changing legislation, demographics, and organizational priorities.
- Any breach of this diversity policy must be reported directly to the management team. Anyone who contravenes this diversity policy may be subject to disciplinary action, including dismissal.