Tosca Dev/ Automation Tester
Job Number: 800230424
Job Type: Full Time(FTE)
Candidate Type – USA Work Authorization
Job Location – Durham, NC
The Department of Health and Human Services is seeking a contractor resource to join our team as a Tosca Developer/ Automation Test Scripts Writer. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of software systems, ensuring their proper operation and freedom from defects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gathering and documenting requirements for ATLAS software and data development
- Tracking and guiding the Project Delivery tasks for ATLAS and other related projects
- Assisting with managing project timelines and tasks
- Assisting with testing and troubleshooting of system issues
- Collaborating with team members to ensure effective delivery of the software
- Using Microsoft DevOps on a regular basis to support project management efforts
- 5 years of experience and proficiency in using HP test tools, including Test Director/Quality Center 9.0 or higher and Quick Test Professional (QTP) 9.5 or higher.
- 5 years of experience testing web, GUI, client/server, and database applications.
- 5 years of experience with requirements analysis and automated test cases/script development.
- 5 years of experience with automated testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases.
- 2 years of Tricentis Tosca development experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills to interact with system developers, business analysts, and others.
- Ability to prioritize tasks within the project and work with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 2 years of experience testing Curam products.
- 2 years of experience testing for a health and human services project.
- 1 year of experience executing SQL queries to validate or test.
- 1 year of experience navigating on a UNIX platform.
- 1 year of experience with DevOps tools.
- 1 year of experience with Shift left automation.
- 2 years of experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe) development.