.Net Architect/ Developer
Job Number: 800230416
Job Type: Full Time(FTE)
Candidate Type – USA Work Authorization
Job Location – Raleigh, NC
We seek a Senior-level contractor to develop and support web applications using .Net C#, Angular, and MS SQL Server.We are developing a web-based, secure, multi-user application Enterprise Project. This development effort is being performed in multiple phases and is expected to last numerous years. This expert-level .Net Architect/Developer will
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop new modules for the project. These new modules will integrate with existing data and applications.
- Developing, deploying, and securing APIs
- Developing systems using CLEAN and SOLID principles. Scrum Teams; BreezeJS library; GIT; Bitbucket; DevOps CI/CD pipelines; Jira.
- Developing SSRS server-side and client-side reports.
- Translate user stories/business requests into technical solutions
.Net Architect/Developer who has experience with Angular 11+ and higher versions.
Developing/maintaining AngularJS (1.5x and higher) applications.
Developing Angular UI components using Prime NG; JSON; MS C# .Net web development and MS C# .NET Core with IIS; MS SQL 2017+.
Advanced SQL skills (ability to create complex T-SQL queries.
Experience developing systems using SOLID principles, CLEAN architecture, and SAML SSO
Experience working on a Scrum team
Experience working with BreezeJS library
Advanced knowledge of version control repositories like GIT, Bitbucket
Experience working with SAML Component Space Library
Experience developing SSRS server-side and client side reports