Technical Specialist - .NET
Job Number: 800230411
Job Type: Full Time(FTE)
Candidate Type – USA Work Authorization
Job Location – Raleigh, NC
*Hybrid work environment and must come to the office with one hour’s notice.
Roles and Responsibilities
NCDIT-T STARS is seeking an Expert Level Technical Specialist utilizing Microsoft’s .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients’ requirements. Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate the creation of large complex software products as required. Develop business requirements, helps facilitate change management documentation, provides testing, mentoring, coordinates software release schedules with the business and technical team, and production support. This position is knowledgeable in all aspects of business and technology and guide selected team members to develop .NET and C# based RESTful web services.
- Experience in Oracle Database Server 12c/19c Administration on Unix and Linux environment
- Experience in Oracle Dataguard, RMAN, Flashback and Oracle Grid
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2019/2016/2012 Administration
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and a strong desire to research and study new emerging database technologies
- Desired Skills:
- Experience with mid-size to large Oracle databases (100GB to 25TB)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Always On
- Experience with managed database services such as Azure Database or Amazon RDS is preferred, along with experience managing databases on cloud infrastructure.
- IT Technical certifications
- Knowledge of the Database analysis process and project management skills and should have the ability to plan and coordinate the work of others, communicate effectively in oral and written form, and establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• ASP.NET(C#), .NET 4.6, .NET CORE – Required 7 years
• Web API 2, WCF, MVC, WebForms – Required 7 years
• DB2, MS SQL Server, including database design, T-SQL, and stored procedure – Required 7 years
• Building/Implementing Web API (RESTful) – Required 7 years
• Proficiency using DevOps and GIT – Required 7 years
• Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting Windows Server/IIS platform – Required 7 years
• Advanced experience and knowledge in information system architecture, system design patterns, and integration – Required 7 years
• Self-motivated and self-driven is a must, ability to work on a team with limited supervision – Required 7 years
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; Experience working directly with clients is a plus – Required 7 years