Accel BI is proud to announce a speaking session at ERworld 2015!
March 18th and 19th: CA Erwin’s ER world 2015,
The focus of this year’s event is Data Management, and Accel BI’s Founder, Dr. Sanjay Shirude, will be presenting an educational and engaging session titled, “DEVELOPING A DATA MANAGEMENT STRATEGY USING THE CMMI DATA MATURITY MODEL.”
Data modeling is at the center of many of the hot initiatives in data management—from business intelligence to data governance, to Big Data and more. Where is the place to discover more of today’s hot topics around data?—ERworld 2015.
Now in its 5th year, ERworld continues to facilitate new relationships, new conversations and bridge that ever present gap between the Business and IT. ERworld has continued to grow in popularity with over 1,800 registrants across 60 countries at last year’s events. Why?
ERworld knows there is so much more to discover and learn about the hot topics facing today’s data management professional
- It’s online, so it’s easy to catch a session over lunch or during your “day job”
- It’s FREE.
- From thought leaders, to IT media representatives, to technology partners – you have immediate access to the who’s who in the industry.
- It’s interactive. Chat rooms, discussion forums, and social media links let you network with your peers
This year’s tracks include:
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Data Governance and Data Quality
- CA ERwin Best Practices and Case Studies
- Technology Perspective